Total Pageviews

Monday, April 30, 2012

Good Grief!!

SO much has happened since my last post! I have honestly had a hard time keeping up with the necessities of life, much less finding the extra time to write a blog post. Here's a quick update. We have had some major transitions going on in our house.

Since February, Ryan has worked six weekends in a row, including two conferences where he was out of town - Barrett battled the vomit monster (every.single.day.for.a.month.nothankyouverymuch) and FINALLY won - Ryan is in the process of interviewing for a fellowship - we took a trip home to Oklahoma and Texas for a vacation - celebrated Easter - Barrett turned sixteen and now seventeen months old - and WHEW! Here we are!!

Needless to say, I have LOTS of catching up to do! I'll try to do it bits at a time with just a few pictures in between. The purpose of my blog is to keep our loved ones updated, so I'll do my best to get back on track. Here are a few pictures to share just what we've been up to the past few months.

In March, I found a listing on Craigslist for a swing set. It was EXACTLY what I had been looking for at a great price! The only problem - it was located 2.5 hours away! However, my sweet, precious husband volunteered on his post call day to drive all the way to the middle of nowhere Virginia to pick up this toy for our sweet boy! Let's just say it has already been the source of many, many hours of fun.


Nothing better than swinging with Dad


Sliiiide!





Hello there friends!


This is AWESOME! (Notice the dirt on the pant legs)

We have had some beautiful spring weather and have enjoyed many evenings out playing on Barrett's new toy. It has a slide with a "fort" underneath and two swings - just perfect for an adventurous little boy! Thanks so much to my sweet, sweet husband for making the long journey to Nowhere, Virginia to get such a great deal!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lauren! I would be so, so happy to tell you all about Memphis. We absolutely loved our time there and miss it terribly. Shoot me an email (lesliepoe@gmail.com) any time with questions and I will live vicariously through you :)

    ReplyDelete