Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Well...

After the first post, I thought I would have time to update regularly - HA! As it happens, life with a new baby is a little busy and it just so happens that our "schedule" is still being worked out each day by the little guy. It is finally time for the afternoon nap, which should have happened about three hours ago, so I have a few minutes to post.

I already feel like I am three months behind and should have updated to start at the beginning! Considering that my thoughts of starting a blog go back a year or more, it is almost hard to begin. I want to tell the story of our lives so that we will have a way to remember this sweet, yet challenging time of residency. We live across the country from most of our best friends and family, so hopefully this will also be a way to keep them involved in our day to day happenings. I know that we will look back and remember this as one of the best times of our lives!

So, let's just start with a short version - a girl and a guy meet, fall in love, and get married 9 months later. They move to Oklahoma City to start a new job and medical school. Two years later, girl and guy get two dogs that become their furry babies. Two years later, guy graduates from medical school, wife leaves her job and they move across the country with their dogs to Tennessee. Two and a half years later, they welcome their first little bundle of joy - and here we are!!

Welcome to our blog friends - we hope you enjoy the journey as much as we do! 

No comments:

Post a Comment