Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Disney Day 3 and Beyond

This post is WAY overdue, but I didn't want to forget our last few days at Disney. I was in a conference from Wednesday evening through Friday evening, so I had to miss out on some of the real fun, but learned some great things for my job in the meantime. Barrett, Ryan and Mom and Dad had a wonderful time together and for that I am SO grateful that we could all share in this trip together.



Here's the gang enjoying a quick breakfast before starting their day at Hollywood Studios


Yummmm - lunch!


So cute!


Mommy got to say hi to her little guy on a quick break before dinner


Mmmmm


This my friends, is what we call "Made in the Shade"


Mr. Incredible!

Our last day was SUPER fun - as we had a chance to visit the Animal Kingdom. We were up and at 'em early so that we had a great view of the animals on the Safari Ride. On our way, I had to have a picture by the sign for our resort...just to preserve a memory. :)



The Polynesian is beautiful - and right on the Monorail - so convenient!!


I LOVED this picture. So sweet with Baby Simba in the background.


Safari Mickey!


Thumper - you can see that Barrett never tired of meeting these guys.


Blurry family shot - but it's the only one I had.


Ready for the safari!


Grammy and Pops are ready too!

The older I get, the more I appreciate the beauty of God's creation. It is amazing to me how each living thing was created for his specific purpose. We were able to see some of his most beautiful creatures up close and personal in a "wild" setting and I was just in awe! Call me sappy if you want to...



Some gorgeous giraffes


Elephants


Such a great ride!


Barrett really enjoyed practicing his walking with his daddy.



Waving to everyone on the train


Grammy, this popsicle is deeeelicious! Can I have another bite?


Oh, hi Mom!

On our last night, we had reservations for O'hana, one of the most popular Disney restaurants. Getting a reservation here is almost impossible, so I am very glad we had the chance to go! Mom and Barrett stayed behind for a nap, but it was a nice opportunity to get to visit with two of my three favorite guys in the world.

O'hana is a family style Hawaiian restaurant and everything is done in true Hawaiian style, the Disney way. You get served an all you can eat feast, with several different courses. YUM!! This lady was singing and leading a parade of kiddos around the restaurant. She was a little wacky, but good entertainment nonetheless.





With my two favorites


Our favorite Disney restaurant was probably Boma. Located at the Animal Kingdom Lodge, this is an authentic African buffet. They had some of the most wonderful unique dishes! We had a late night reservation, but Barrett did a great job keeping up with us! He was SO good the entire trip and we were so glad that we braved taking him to Disney. It was WORTH it!!

Daddy and B


High five Dad!!!


Our trip was entirely too fast, but entirely too much fun! I hope we can go back again someday. Until then, See Ya Real Soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment