Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I'm always running, but I'm always running behind!!

The words of this song definitely ring true with me lately! We have had so much fun that we haven't taken the time to slow down and record it all. One of my goals for the upcoming holiday season is to slow down and make it a point to record some of these precious memories - like the baby book - which hasn't been updated in several months!! I don't want to miss out on the special times that we shared, even if life was a little crazy in the middle. I have definitely decided that life will not slow down for me, so I had better learn to keep up - or find a few more hours in the day! (Can someone say overuse of exclamation points??)

We have had all sorts of fun lately - Halloween Trick-or-Treating, Barrett's First Birthday party, and much more!! Look for pictures to come in the next few days. So, I'll leave you this Thanksgiving gift of our precious little turkey.

We have SO much to be thankful for....


No comments:

Post a Comment