Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Week Two

Whew!! I just completed my second week back to work. So far, it is still going well. I enjoy the interaction with my co-workers and volunteers and I think the social aspect is good for little Barrett too. There are moments when I wonder if I am doing the right thing and the best thing for our family, but for now, I feel like this is God's provision for our lives. As with everything in my life, I can see His hand guiding every step - from me having such a wonderful and understanding place to work to our day care, God has really orchestrated some wonderful things.

While things are fun right now, they are also pretty exhausting for all of us. Case in point:


My sweet boys were just wiped out after a full day at work and school!

I feel like I am learning so much in this season of life. Every day truly is a blessing! I have to be much more intentional now with my time because every minute counts! There is no such thing as procrastination anymore, it is simply a question of whether it will get accomplished or not.

All in all, it has been a wonderful two weeks. We are all loving our new routine!

However, let's keep it real - the house is a disaster, I haven't cooked in over a week, and the dogs are lucky just to get fed everyday...

No comments:

Post a Comment