Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Happy Birthday Nancy!!

You know those people in your life who know all about you and love you anyway? Those who are so close that you don't have to say a word to know what the other one is thinking? Who can make you laugh and make you cry and make you laugh again with just a look? Well TODAY - yes, today - is the day we celebrate the birth of just one of those gals!



Today is Nancy's (also known as Aunt Nance, Nanny, or Na-Na) BIRTHDAY!!! From the time I was two years old, Nancy has been my very best friend. We were always in it together - playing house, school, or beauty shop - and making huge messes! Today, we are still in it together - sharing fashion advice, beauty tips, and everyday life even though we live hundreds of miles apart. We spend our extra money on plane tickets  to visit each other and STILL cry every time we have to say goodbye!


Nancy is one of the most beautiful people I know, inside and out. She has a gift with children and was born to be a teacher. Her bright eyes and smile are contagious and can brighten any room. Nancy's heart is as big as Texas! She always goes the extra mile to make you feel special. Nancy is a wonderful gift-giver and always knows just the right touch to help you feel loved.


Nancy is the most wonderful "Auntie" and loves with her whole heart. Barrett loves his "Aunt Nance" and she adores him too. Whether it was rocking him in the middle of the night as a newborn, teaching his Mama the "baby bounce" or reading Barrett stories, she has always known just what to do. Aunt Nance spoils Barrett with lots of wonderful goodies - books, fun toys, and darling clothes - and that is just so special to us! 


I wanted to take the time today to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my little sister and best friend. I am so proud of the woman that you have become. Thank you for making a difference and walking through life with me. Thanks for plucking my eyebrows, making me laugh, and helping me get it together in those times that I have needed it most. I admire you for your strength, perserverance and kind heart.



While we don't see each other more than a few times a year, you are always on my mind and in my heart. I am so grateful that God blessed me with you for a sister. My wish for you today is that you know just how special you are as you celebrate your day.


Happy Birthday Nancy!!!
We LOVE you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment